Cleaning and Safety Services in Maitland
Connect Cleaning Group provides affordable commercial cleaning solutions as well as electrical testing and tagging services to customers in Maitland and other areas throughout New South Wales. We are proud to say that our company has been experiencing rapid growth through our consistent efforts to become the best facility support service company in the region.
The communities we service include:
||Lake Macquarie & Central Coast
Our mission to deliver first-rate services has allowed us to work with a vast range of clients across diverse industries and sectors, including schools and universities, healthcare facilities, hotels and restaurants, government entities, factories, and many more.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you achieve a cleaner, healthier, and safer environment for your organisation.
Professional Cleaning Services in Maitland
Cleaning is our top expertise and we pride ourselves in hiring only the best and most experienced cleaning staff who undergo a strict hiring process that includes proper background checks and police clearance. You can therefore rest assured that all of our employees that enter your premises are trustworthy and will treat your place of work or residence with care and utmost professionalism.
Not anybody can claim to be professional cleaners, since the work we do involves extensive training and experience in dealing with all types of dirt, debris, stains, and waste effectively and efficiently. To achieve the high standard of cleaning that your place deserves, you need to hire a company that can provide consistent, reliable, and affordable services - something that our company are experts at.
The benefits of having a clean and tidy work environment can be seen and felt in different ways within your organisation, including:
- Time-saver - you can save a lot of time when your workspace is clean and organised because looking for things is faster and you can more easily keep track of objects, documents, and other supplies.
- Less distraction - a clean and tidy working environment allows you to focus better on the task at hand, thereby increasing productivity at work.
- Stress management - studies show that a dirty and cluttered place or work has a negative impact on your concentration and performance and can often lead to stress.
- Fewer employee absences - leaves and absences can be the result of illnesses due to unsanitary working environment
- Boosts morale - a clean working environment has a positive impact on the level of job satisfaction and performance of employees
- Business growth - the increase in profitability of companies with clean working environments can be attributed to factors such as greater productivity and less absenteeism among employees
Builders Cleans Done Right
Our cleaning services also include builders cleans wherein we work with contractors, architects, developers, realtors, landlords, interior designers to provide comprehensive cleanups after building or renovation projects. From business and industrial facilities, hotels, schools, sports centres, through apartment complexes, no cleanup job is too small or too big for us.
Cleaning up the premises after construction and renovation, or at the end of a lease requires the skills and expertise of professional cleaners. The removal of debris, dust, paint splatter, and other residues from different types of surfaces needs the right kind of products, equipment, and techniques. Our cleaning staff can adapt to all types of environments and are guaranteed to exceed your expectations in the following tasks:
- Removal of debris and dust
- Cleaning all floors and carpets
- Spot removal paint marks, plaster, adhesive, and other stains
- Cleaning all doors, skirting, and all woodwork
- Cleaning of all windows
- Cleaning of walls and ceilings
- Cleaning of toilet and washroom facilities
- Cleaning of all installations and furniture
- Removal of labels and stickers
- and more!
Your Safety is Our Priority
We provide safety services, including inspection of electrical wiring and appliances, testing and tagging, Residual Current Device (RCD) testing, and microwave leakage testing.
Your safety is our priority and we give you our promise to provide superior services to help you comply with safety standards and to minimise the electrical risk in your work environment.
Helping People Live Cleaner and Safer Lives
For us at Connect Cleaning Group, it’s all about helping make people’s lives cleaner and safer, and we always deliver on our promise to give you the highest standard of service you deserve.
To our brand of service and become part of our growing list of satisfied customers, contact us today for a free quote.