Electrical Testing & Tagging Services in
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter Valley
We are one of the fastest-growing commercial services company that offers electrical testing & tagging services to customers throughout Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter Valley. We take our job very seriously because we know that lives and property depend on the safety services we provide.
We understand how important safety is to everyone and are committed to improving the safety of your premises and reducing the risk of electrical shock and fire. We offer comprehensive testing and tagging services to ensure that your property complies with safety standards.
Ask us today about how we can work together to help keep you and your property protected -- our operators are waiting for your call via tel:02 4023 4337 or our contact page.
Cost-effective Testing & Tagging Services
We believe that everybody should have access to reliable professional electrical test and tag services, which is why we offer affordable solutions that are customised to the unique needs of every business big and small.
Regular inspection and testing of electrical appliances and equipment helps detect any defects, wear, and faults, and could save lives and property. Visual inspection alone is not enough, as it will reveal only superficial damage like fraying cables, but will not detect faults that are not seen.
Our team of qualified electrical technicians can perform the professional inspection and testing that are guaranteed to make compliance up to industry standards.
We are guided by our goal to make every person live and work in a safe environment so that at the end of each day they can go back home safe and sound to their family loved ones.
Our commitment to excellence drives us to constantly improve our company and keep up to date with the latest advancements in safety technology.
The services we provide include the following:
- Electrical Test & Tag -- We will regularly inspect, test, and tag all electrical appliances and equipment to help ensure full compliance. Our technicians can provide an all-inclusive test and tag services that will identify any electrical defects and faults in your property.
- RCD Testing -- Residual Current Devices (RCD’s) are extremely vital devices that breaks an electrical circuit quickly enough to prevent serious harm from an electric shock. We will regularly check your RCDs and test if they are properly functioning so you can rest assured that you are protected at all times.
- Microwave Leakage Testing -- Over time and use your microwave oven’s door could end up not closing tightly enough, allowing highly dangerous microwave radiation to leak and cause illness and harm to people. Our microwave leakage testing service will determine if your appliance has reached a point when it is unsafe to use.
Fully Comply with Safety Standards
We fully understand that the process of electrical compliance is continuous and therefore we offer to give you a reminder when it is time to test and tag again.
To help make you fully comply with safety standards, we will do the following for you:
- Regularly test all equipment and appliances in accordance with the Australian Standard
- Properly tag all tested equipment with durable and easy to understand bar-coded labels
- Promptly report any defects or faults that need immediate attention
- Set you up with a qualified electrical technician to repair any electrical damage
- Record all test results and save them in our secure computer system
- Supply you with a complete data log for your record-keeping
- Remind you when it is time for another testing and tagging procedure
Safety Compliance Made Easy
Your safety is our business, therefore, we never make compromises and we give you our promise to provide exceptional services to minimise the electrical risk in your work environment.
With our proven techniques, state of the art equipment, and highly trained personnel, we make meeting your safety compliance obligations easy and worry-free. Our carefully designed test and tag system will help you achieve your goals of keeping everyone in your premises safe and protecting your property from damage.
If you are interested in our safety services, feel free to contact us - our friendly staff are happy to assist you.